Hello Friends! Welcome to this week's edition of Can You Case It! It is a sketch challenge this week. The card I am sharing today is for a dear friend of mine. She is now in remission from breast cancer! Her daughter is planning a surprise dinner for her which will take place in a couple of weeks. I am going to give her this card with a gift. Let me know what you think! Thanks for visiting my blog.
1. Heavy weight white cardstock: Darice
2. Patterned paper: Bo Bunny
4. Black ink: Tsukineko
5. Courage is my strength stamp set: Used to be Ippity by Unity Stamp Co.
Welcome to this week's edition of Can You Case It #91! This week is a color challenge...browns, greens, and neutrals. The woman stamp is from a set called, dream of being, the sentiment is from a set called, Let Your Dreams Bloom, and the leaf is from Bold Bloom...all stamps are from Unity Stamp Co. I just love this sentiment. Unity has the best image and sentiment stamps, hands down. Check out the pictures and let me know what you think. Make sure you visit the rest of the Can You Case It design team. Thanks for visiting...supply list follows the pics.
1. Heavyweight cardstock: Darice
2. Pattern Paper: Bo Bunny; Teresa Collins
3. Stamp Sets: Unity Stamp Co.
4. Ink: Soft Suede and Early Espresso by Stampin' Up; Shabby Shutters and Gathered Twigs by Tim Holtz; Skin White Copic Marker
Hello crafty friends! Welcome to this week's edition of Can You Case It! It is a Halloween Edition! I love Halloween and even more so, love making Halloween cards. Make sure you check out the rest of the design team and their amazing Halloween projects. For this challenge we could create anything with a Halloween theme. I have had this stamp forever and this is my first time ever using it. Geesh, I keep telling myself that I am not a collector of stamps and that I need to ink up my growing assortment. Here is my card. Thanks for looking! Dawn
Hey Everyone! If you have not played with us at Can You Case It, what are you waiting on? We have a weekly challenge that starts every Sunday. We would love for you to come join us. We have sketch, color and holiday challenges. I promise that you will not be disappointed. This week we are hosting a sketch challenge. Here is my take on this amazing sketch.
Supplies used to create this card:
1. Stampin' Up Water Color Crayons
2. Lawn Fawn Gold Hemp Twine
3. Basic Grey Chipboard Acorn
4. Leaf stamps are from the Unity Stamp Co. August 2015 Kit of the Month, Life is Change
5. Sentiment is from Unity Stamp Co. October 2014 Sentiment Kit, today, I am thankful