Friday, August 30, 2013

Pictures From My Etsy Shop Sale

The second group of pictures are of a Halloween card I created a couple of days ago.  I also decorated an envelope to coordinate with this card.  Both stamps are from Unity Stamp Co.  I love, love, love
Unity Stamps.  The designs and sentiments are just oh so fabulous.  The polka dot paper is My Minds Eye, the witch is stamped on some paper from Fancy Pants Designs, and the orange paper is the reverse side of what I stamped the witch on.  Ribbon and silver glittered brads are from Making Memories.  Sentiment was stamped with Stampin' Up ink (vintage violet).  Various brands of markers were used to dress up my little witch:  Copic, Tim Holtz, Stampin' Up, and Sharpie.  The labels were cut with my Cricut Expression.

The first group of pics are of a Bachelorette Mini Book.  Papers from Heidi Swapp and Bella Blvd were used.  The transparency is Hambly.  Stamps are by 7gypsies, Tim Holtz, Scenic Route, Girls Paperie, and Unity Stamp Co.

Thanks for looking!  Both items are available with many more at my etsy shop.





No comments:

Post a Comment