Sunday, October 6, 2013

Fabulous Fall Wreath

I purchased this floral tin wreath a year ago.  I recently figured out what I wanted to do with it.  I decided to alter it as a mini wreath.  I conveniently had three chipboard circles lying on my craft desk waiting to be used.  I covered two with cardstock and the one that will be seen with patterned paper.  I glued them together and then adhered them to the tin wreath.  I found the autumn sprigs at Pat Catan's.  They were adhered to the chipboard circle.  The chipboard sentiments are Basic Grey; foam adhesive was used on the sentiment.  I inked the wood flower and wood leaves with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads.  Another chipboard sentiment (cherish) was attached to the wood leaves.  I punched a hole in the top of the wreath to accommodate burlap ribbon.  And voila!  I loved how it turned out!

Thanks for visiting!



No comments:

Post a Comment