Saturday, April 5, 2014

Friends with Flair Friday, April 4, 2014

Hello Friends,

I swear I posted this yesterday (today is Sat. April 5);  I do not know what happened.  I noticed that blogger did look different last night, but I thought it was because my son got a new computer for his May birthday from my mother-in-law.  I guess that's what I get for taking his computer for a test drive; well, I'm not giving up.  I'm giving it a go again on this new computer!  Has anyone out there ever have a pinched nerve!  Well, I must tell you I am not having the time of my life!  It is so painful!  And this tingling and numbness in my fingers is getting on my last nerve (pun intended).  The following pics are from a card I made a week ago.  The sentiment and stars and moon stamps are from Unity's July 2010 KOM (Happily Ever After).  Thanks for looking!

Peace and love in crafting,

Dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment