Friday, June 26, 2015

Friends with Flair...June 26, 2015

Hello crafting friends,
Today is Friday so you know what that means...Friends with Flair over on the Unity Stamp Co. blog.  Also while you are over there, make sure you check out their sales.  Unity is having their first ever BOGO.  And have you checked out those new releases...they are gorgeous. 

Today I am sharing a card I created for a very special customer of mine.  She needed a new home card.  This was my first time creating a new home card.  I get overly excited when I am asked to create something special for someone.  First I looked through all of my Unity kits for stamps relating to a new home.  I found my November 2011 Kit of the Month, take your time.  This kit had the perfect stamps for a new home card.  There was an image of a few houses on a street and a sentiment, home is where you park your heart.  I used both stamps on this card.  I colored the houses in with colored pencils. 

My week-end is off to an amazing start; today I went to the Scrapbook Expo in Akron, Ohio, and tomorrow I am participating in a garage sale where I will be selling unwanted craft supplies, only to purchase new ones.  Ha!  I gotta get busty labeling all my stuff.

Have an amazing week-end!







7 comments:

  1. What a special card for someone - they will love it! (Wouldn't it be funny if their house number is 158? Or is it? lol).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rebecca...that would be too funny if their address were 158! Thanks for visiting me!

      Delete
  2. Love your card! I also looooove those scrapbooking garage sales! I have to admit though that anytime I've gone to one, I only SHOP and don't sell lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet. Love the saying in this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card! Love that stamp.
    Shanna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, yes....out with the old and in with the new craft supplies!!! lol.... We all understand how that goes! Except I keep buying and not getting rid of....lol...

    What a wonderful new home card. That row of houses is so cute. Love your doily and patterned paper, too.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete