Saturday, September 12, 2015

Hello Sweet Baby Card, Unity Be Inspired Challenge

Hello crafty friends!  I have not created a baby card in a very long time, but when this stamp set by Unity Stamp Co. became available as a non-member purchase, I snatched it right on up!  I mean look at the elephant and sentiment...PURE LOVE!  Sweet Elle is the name of the stamp set.  It is from one of Unity's exclusive memberships, Stamp of the Week.  I am entering this card in the Unity Be Inspired Challenge.  I am participating in the sketch challenge.  Pattern paper is My Mind's Eye.  Fabric flower is Dear Lizzy/American Crafts and the other flower is Michael's.  The line of hearts stamp is also Unity.  It is from their June 2010 Kit of the Month, fly...free.  Ink is Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink (Tim Holtz).  Burlap trim is Michael's.  Thanks for visiting and keep crafting in peace and love.
Dawn





No comments:

Post a Comment