Sunday, December 13, 2015

Can You Case It, #99, A Holiday Color Challenge

Greetings Friends!  I just love that you found your way over to my blog; this makes me so happy.  This week we are having a holiday color challenge over at Can You Case It!  I hope you will decide to join us.  For this challenge I created a shiny, sparkly tag using pale blue, gold, and silver.  I'm putting this tag on one of my mom's Christmas gifts. 

I received this pale blue gift tag as part of a free gift with order from my favorite stamp company, Unity.  I applied a gelato in squid and created streaks across the tag.  I then applied a metallic gold gelato for more shimmer and shine.  The snowflakes were stamped in VersaMark.  For the life of me I do not remember who made these stamps, but they have always been my favorite snowflakes.  I embossed them with an aged silver embossing powder (Stampendous).  The sentiment stamp is from an older Unity Kit of the Month called picture perfect (November 2010).  The color of the ink is evergreen bough (Ranger).  A piece of gold dotted washi tape (Heidi Swapp) is under the sentiment.  The die used for the sentiment comes from Chalk Talk (Stampin' Up).  Glistening vines are Prima and gold hemp cord is Lawn Fawn.

Thanks for looking and have a joyous holiday season!  Dawn




No comments:

Post a Comment