Sunday, May 1, 2016

Can You Case It #118, A Sketch Challenge

Welcome back friends!  This has been a whirlwind of a week; my youngest son dislocated his knee cap, and later today we will be driving to Athens to pick up our oldest son, who just completed his first year of college.  Oh yeah!!  Party at my house after I get some sleep...Lol.  Well enough about my week; ready for some card making inspiration?  Peep this sketch:


Love this sketch...so much you can do with it.  Here is my take right here:














I love these florals; one of my favorite stamp sets that I really need to use more.


Supply List:


1.  Ink (Memento Luxe; Tsukineko)
2.  Art Anthology Dimensional Paints
3.  Floral stamps (Bloom Collection; Prima)
4.  Sentiment stamp (Let Your Dreams Bloom; Unity Stamp Co.)
5.  Pattern paper (My Minds Eye)
6.  Brad (Basic Grey)
7. Card stock (Darice)


Thanks for visiting my blog and make sure you visit the rest of the CYCI DT!


Until next week,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment