Sunday, July 17, 2016

Can You Case It #129, A Color Challenge

Hello everyone!  Hope you had a wonderful week!  I am so glad you are here visiting my blog.  This week at Can You Case It we are having a fabulous color challenge.  You just gotta check out this combo:

Doesn't it scream, "Come play!"  LOL  Well I hope you do.  Here is my card:






For this card I used pattern paper from various companies:  Crate Paper, American Crafts, and Echo Park.  The chipboard bird is Crate Paper.  The sentiment is from a set called worth it all (Unity Stamp Co.).  It was stamped in Dapper Denim (Stampin' Up).

Ever since I was a little girl, I have loved pink and blue together.  I think it is very pretty.  Well until next time, keep crafting in peace and love.

Dawn

12 comments:

  1. Wow... love those layers! Your bird is totally cute! :) Eva

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! I love how the different papers go so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn, Your card really came together beautifully!! LOVE it! Char

    ReplyDelete
  4. That bird is the sweetest! An adorable card! ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bird, love how he matches the colour theme! LOl. Great card. Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all the pattern paper. I especially like the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete