Thursday, August 4, 2016

Alternative Wedding Guest Book or Retirement Gift for a Librarian?

What should this be?  You tell me!  I don't know.  I think it could be either.  It is a personal choice, really.  Check it out right here:







Personally I thought it would be neat as a guest book for a wedding with a literary theme.  Each guest can leave their well wishes on one of the 100 library cards.  There are also 100 different pockets which provides for plenty of color and interest.  Some cards and pockets have been altered with metal and/or wood trinkets, or paper flowers.

Or give as a gift to a retiring librarian...a librarian would truly appreciate this mini library drawer with its cards and pockets.

So what should this be?  Let me know in the comments below.

Until next time,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment