Sunday, April 9, 2017

Can You Case It #153, A Sketch Challenge

Hello my friends!  So glad you are here and hope you are inspired to participate in this week's challenge.  Check out this great sketch by Pam:

No automatic alt text available.http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=3665

Here is my card inspired by this sketch:




 For this card I used a throwback stamp from Unity Stamp Co.  This stamp, friends holding hands, is from the April 2009 Kit of the Month, fresh beginnings.  This stamp is so sweet..  The sentiment stamp is from a Unity grab bag, your heart and my heart.  Other supplies used are a torn page from a vintage book, pattern paper (Webster's Pages), a canvas ATC, heavy gesso (Prima), water colors (Prima), enamel dots (My Minds Eye), chipboard clock (Pink Paislee), and ink (Stampin' Up and Tim Holtz).

Make sure you stop by next week for even more inspiration.

Until next time,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment