Sunday, June 4, 2017

Can You Case It #160, A Color Challenge

Have I got a dapper card to share for this two week challenge?!  But first, check out the color combo for this challenge.

Image may contain: text
Here is my card with a very dapper dude:





 I purchased this dog stamp in April at the Adventures in Stamping Convention in Akron, Ohio.  I love this stamp set; there are some other amazing dogs in this set.  The artist behind this Woofpack stamp set is Brett Weldele (Stampers Anonymous).  Other items used to create this card are pattern paper (Crate Paper, My Minds Eye); paper die cuts (Fancy Pants); metal embellishments and washi tape (Prima); film strip ribbon (Tim Holtz); oil pastels (Prima); and a gelato (Faber Castell).

Thanks for stopping by!  Make sure you play along with us on Facebook.  I can't wait to see your creations.

Until next time,
Keep crafting in peace and love,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment