Wednesday, July 17, 2019

These Inspired Challenges-Beach Day

I love the beach! I mean, looooovvvee it! The beach is my happy place.Give me a good book, some magazines, and I can lie on the beach all day. I love to hear the waves crashing in; such a soothing, relaxing sound to me. I love to capture these feelings in my beach theme crafts. When I saw that These Inspired Challenges was having a beach day challenge, I knew I wanted in.
Check out my card:




This is now one of my favorite stamps. I want to be her, relaxing in the sun, with a slight breeze, and of course the waves. The stamp image and sentiment are both Unity. They come from the June 2019 Kit of the Month, summer celebration. I used Prima water colors, an Art Anthology spray, and added a metal charm with the word, paradise, on it.
Until next time my lovelies,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment