Saturday, January 6, 2024

Friends of Unity January 2024 Blog Hop, Laughter, Giggles, & Smiles

 Happy New Year everyone! This hop is going to be so fun! Our cue is laughter, giggles, & smiles:




I made two cards for this hop. Here's the first one:






I have had these sentiment stamps and peeps stamp FOREVER. This is the first time they have seen ink. I knew right away I was going to use these stamps for this hop. I received these stamps in a grab bag. Thus, I do not know the kit (s) they are from.  I have used the tattered chicken wire stamp before. This stamp was designed by Christy Tomlinson. I am so happy to see that her stamps are now available again at Unity Stamp Company. The mini clip was one of the free gifts with my December 2023 Kit of the Month.

Here is card #2:





I LOVE her eyes! Her eyes say that she is living her best life. They also say that she just might know some dirty little secrets. She has so many stories to tell. She has seen so much. She is always looking forward to her next adventure. I have inked this beautiful lady before. She is from the November 2018 SMAK Kit, open your eyes. She has been put in a mini kit. I do not know the name of it, however. The sentiment is from one of us is right. It reads, "it's a beautiful day, think I'll skip my meds and stir things up a bit." Hilarious, right? The mini clip, paper ephemera, and feather are also freebies from the December 2023 Kit of the Month.

Thanks for your continued support. We love reading your comments each month. We have great things in store for 2024. Stay tuned. But, for now, here is the hop order.







me





See you again next month!

Dawn

20 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn. These makes are so sweet and FUN. They sure made me smile. :) I like that you used little treasures that you received.
    Happy 2014!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Gaylynn, thank you so much! I always love the little treasures. Happy New Year!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful cards, Dawn! I love all the pretty paper layers! You are a master with paper layers, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Crystal, thank you so very much! I LOVE layers!

      Delete
  3. Lovely cards Dawn and a great fun quote for the young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards and
    lovely colors.
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving both of these! The layering on the first one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! Love these! So funny! Love the chicks and all the details and layers of patterns. Just amazing. And I agree, I love her eyes too and that she definitely has secrets or she's up to something. I haven't used her yet either, so I'll have to dig her out this year and use her too. Love her. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do such a beautiful job of layering! Fabulous and fun cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous cards. Love the fun sentiments and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love both of your cards Dawn! Cute chicks on both cards!

    ReplyDelete