Saturday, October 3, 2026

Friends of Unity Hop, October 2026, Pink October/Breast Cancer Awareness

Hey everyone! As always, I'm so glad you are here. I did not participate last month because I was preparing for a show at the Cleveland Botanical Garden as a vendor. I had not done a show in so long. I'm so excited to do another show there in November and December. Well enough of that, let's get to it. Here is our cue:



I have a thing for pink pumpkins, so I indulged my obsession for our hop. I made a stationery set. I thought these would be nice for Friendsgiving.









The gorgeous pumpkin/sunflower image and sentiment both come from the October 2022 Kit of the Month, change & direction. This kit is a must have. So much fall goodness!

Next up is my wonderful friend, Toni!

Thanks for hopping! We always appreciate your support. See you next month.

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment