Sunday, March 26, 2017

Can You Case It #151, A Sketch Challenge

Hey everyone!  This week at Can You Case It we are having a sketch challenge.  Check it out right here:


No automatic alt text available.http://canyoucaseit.com/?p=3658


Here is my card:





For this card, I used a crafting tool I have not used in some time, an embossing folder.  This was also the first time I ever used this particular embossing folder.  It is called poppy (Provo Craft).  Sentiment stamp is from butterfly endearment (Unity Stamp Co.).  Glass jar on a pedestal is from Salvage District (Prima).  Inks used are Stampin' Up, Tim Holtz, and Derwent and Prima water color pencils.

Thanks for visiting my blog.  Your comments always make my heart sing.  Be sure to swing by next week-end for a color challenge.

Until next time...keep crafting in peace and love,
Dawn

2 comments: