Sunday, March 5, 2017

Savvy 7-March 2017-Blog Hop-LUCK

Welcome to this month's blog hop brought to you by the Savvy 7.  This month's theme is luck.  Initially, I thought I was going to make a St. Patrick's Day card, but then switched gears to use stamps I recently purchased from Unity Stamp Co.  This set is so cute.  I love, love, love it!


Both the dog and sentiment come from the lucky Dog set.  I created the water color background with an oil pastel (Prima).  The sweet dog was water colored with earth tone water color pencils (Prima).  I stamped the dog on pattern paper and cut the tie and adhered it with foam adhesive to my dog.  I also incorporated a strip of pattern paper with a die cut overlay (Heidi Swapp), a mini binder clip (Fancy Pants), and a mini file folder (Fancy Pants) to complete this card.

I really do appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog.  Come back the first Sunday in April for more inspiration.

Keep crafting in peace and love,
Dawn

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous stamp! Love the design Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you stamped the sentiment all over the base! Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome design, Dawn! Love how you went 'outside the box' and did this fabulous business dog... and those folders - great touch!

    ReplyDelete