Sunday, May 7, 2017

Can You Case It #156, Ombre Challenge

Welcome back friends to our weekly challenge!  I have to admit, this challenge was somewhat of a struggle for me.  It took me several takes to get this ombre background.  It's way late and now I'm thinking I didn't follow the guidelines for this challenge (LOL).  It's been one of those weeks.  Here is the inspiration:
Image may contain: text
Here is my card:



The background was created with a stencil (Art Anthology) and Stampin' Up inks.  Colored pencils were used on the guy stamp (Dina Wakley).  Sentiment is from June 2014 Kit of the Month (Unity Stamp Co.).  I also used die cut paper (Heidi Swapp) and a strip of pattern paper (Authentique).  Film strip is Tim Holtz and screws are Prima.

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog.  I hope this challenge inspires you to create.  Please come back again next week for another challenge.

Until next time,
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment