Sunday, May 7, 2017

Savvy 7-May 2017-Blog Hop-May Flowers

Welcome to this month's blog hop!  I am really excited about this one because I absolutely love flowers.  It is finally spring and everything is blooming.  The flower I used on this card is absolutely gorgeous.





The flower and butterflies are from the March 2016 SMAK Kit called breathe it all in love it all out (Unity Stamp Co.).  The sentiment is also Unity.  It comes from the set, include yourself in beauty.  In creating this card, I inked white card stock with various inks (Tim Holtz and Stampin' Up).  I then stamped flower and butterflies.  I used Prima water colors around the flower and in the center.  A colored pencil was used to fill in the tiny flowers inside the large flower.  The sentiment was stamped last.

[inlinkz_linkup id=712610 mode=1] Thank you for hopping with us; make sure you come back the first Sunday of each month.

Until next time,
Dawn


6 comments: