Saturday, December 1, 2018

Friends of Unity Blog Hoppers, December 2018, Thank You

Welcome to our last hop of 2018!  It is also our one year anniversary! So exciting, right? So glad you can join us!  We appreciate all of your support.  Happy Holidays to all!  Here is our cue:

Image may contain: text

Here is my card:






The name of the stamp set is so grateful. I love this set; so many possibilities. Wow! I wish you could see all the shimmer in her outfit! She looks like she's ready for a party!  I colored the stamped image with Art Anthology paints, Prima water colors, Prima water color pencils, and a Stampin' Up water color crayon. And those shimmery pebbles...those are melange art pebbles by Prima.

A few of us are having giveaways this month, so make sure you comment on each blog. Good luck!

Here is the line up:

https://crystalominkler.blogspot.com/2018/12/friends-of-unity-december-blog-hop.html

 https://inkedbyeileen.blogspot.com/2018/12/friends-of-unity-december-blog-hop.html

https://whatsbrewinfromrobynsnest.blogspot.com/2018/12/friends-of-unity-december-blog-hop.html

https://mykraftkloset.weebly.com/blog/friends-of-unity-dec-thank-you-blog-hop.html

https://www.two38creations.com/2018/12/friends-of-unity-december-blog-hop.html

https://fromtwinsburgwithlove.blogspot.com/2018/12/friends-of-unity-blog-hoppers-december.html

https://joycielcreations.blogspot.com/2018/12/friends-of-unity-december-blog-hop.html

https://thewashihorse.blogspot.com/2018/12/friends-of-unity-celebrates-1-year.html

Thanks for all the love and support over the past year!  Can't wait to see what 2019 brings!

Dawn

88 comments:

  1. I wish I could see all the shimmer of her outfit! Such a precious and beautiful card, Dawn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. Love the little doggie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those art pebbles are really cool! Great bright colors... The red dress really pops! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely adorable!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable thank you note! I like how the background paper compliments the coloring of the stamped images. Merry Christmas to you and thanks for contributing to this wonderful hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your card, Dawn! I love this sweet stamp and you've inspired me to ink it up when I get home. It's perfect for a little thank you note! I love your choice of papers and coloring... all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card Dawn! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How adorable of an image and a lovely sentiment. Her outfit is rockin'!! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a cute image - I love your card

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, on the one year mark!! Your card is awesome I love this set but it hasn't gone into my cart....yet! We are all in the sisterhood of Unity addicts I'm afraid!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is sooo cute and pretty Dawn!!!
    Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable card! I didn't realize that sentiment was included, this is a great stamp set too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just a darling card, Dawn! I love your coloring, layering, design, and can imagine all the sparkle. Just wonderful inspiration and I am thankful to you and all the FOU girls. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card. I love the shiny accents

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card! I love the stamp you used!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Have enjoyed all the
    creations from this
    year on the blog hops.
    Lovely card, such a
    sweet stamp set.
    Merry Christmas.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  17. So cute. I like your coloring and the sparkly pebbles.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute! I need this stamp for all of my doggy loving friends!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What an adorable stamp...and I can't ever resist a cute critter stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a cute stamp set - I love the dog especially! Nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your card! This is a great blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a sweet image and a great card. I love that you paired this cute little girl with the floral backdrop to match her bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  23. How sweet is she? and the puppy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh Dawn!! I simply ADORE this card!! I can see the shimmer! It's so sweet!!

    Dawn, thank you for a fun year in FOU! I am so glad we became friends through our love for this company!! I love your style! I'm so glad we share a love of paper, and through this, we became friends, too!! Love you my sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Robyn! I am so glad we became friends too! I did not realize you love paper as well. good to know! Love you too, hun!

      Delete
  25. This is so cute! She's a new favorite of mine. Pam Foy

    ReplyDelete
  26. This card is adorable Dawn...I've been trying to decide if I need this set...and I am pretty sure I do! Congratulations on your one year blog-hop-aversary! Great inspiration each month.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this girl and her dog, and I am sure she is more wonderful in person with her spar.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What adorable scene! Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love this set- it did not make it into the cart from the wish list...yet.....LOL Your coloring is awesome, and I love the idea of the shimmery dress! Love the shimmery bling as well. Happy Blog Hop Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sweet, sweet - I'll get this stamp for my granddaughters and they will love it!

    ReplyDelete