Saturday, September 5, 2020

Friends of Unity Blog Hoppers, September 2020, Friendship

Friends, I can't believe it's September and we are still knee deep in this pandemic. I'm so over it. I will continue to practice the safety protocols while hoping more people will embrace them sooner than later, so we can get back to 'normal.' I miss hugging my friends and family. I'm sure you do too. Why not send them a paper hug? Which leads to this month's cue! Check it out here:


Image may contain: one or more people, text that says 'SEPTEMBER 2020 BLOG HOP Friendship FRIENDS OF UNITY Canva'

Here is my card:





This stamp is so beautiful. It's huge too! It works perfectly on a slimline card. This set of  friends is called Cherished  Friends. The sentiment is from the June 2015 Kit of  the Month, She Found Joy. It's the perfect sentiment for a friendship card, don't you think? I stamped a flower over the sentiment to  add dimension. The flower is from another Kit of the Month. It is from September 2017 and it's called Flowers, Foliage & Fall.

Well, make sure you check out all of my friends beautiful cards. And please leave them some love.

Crystal

Eileen

Bobbie Sue

Kim

Amber

me

Robyn

Joyce

Thanks for hopping! See  you again next month!

Keep crafting in peace & love,
Dawn

48 comments:

  1. Pretty image and details! Love your slimline card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring job. Love the sediment. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty stamp and a pretty card! It reminds me of my twin nieces. I love how you stamped a flower over the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet slimline card, Dawn! Love the beautiful soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is beautiful! I've not jumped on that slimline wagon yet, but such a large beautiful image could sway me a little closer. This is so sweet and soft and pure! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card for a sister or friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! Love the softness and design. Thank you for your friendship and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cats outta the bag..... Happy Birthday Dawn! Many many more birthday blessings to ya in the next year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect stamp for a card to treasure! I really miss all of my friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That stamp is so beautiful and looks even more lovely on a slimline card design! I'm with on you on this pandemic. I had no idea it would still be going strong after all this time and can barely remember how life was before it hit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous work on
    this card, looks
    lovely.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful!!!!! Yes to paper hugs! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice! It does work well with a slimline!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that it's slimline! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful card! And thank you for the reminder to send our friends a paper hug! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the slimline card! I have been wanting to make one for weeks now! You did a great job with spacial awareness and everything looks fab.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card. Perfect to send to a sister.

    ReplyDelete