Saturday, February 4, 2023

Friends of Unity February 2023 Blog Hop, Say It! All About the Sentiment

 I've been waiting for this cue...can't wait to see all the different interpretations from the team. I have one creation to share with you this month, but it has many sentiments. Firstly though, check out our graphic:


Pretty cool, right? So, as I have mentioned, I have been excited for this month's cue. I have been having this idea floating around in my head and I finally decided to do it. I am calling this a daily affirmation unbound journal in a decorative wood container.







I'm so excited about this creation Unity has so many encouraging sentiments. Their stamps were perfect for what I had in mind. I used so many sets, that they are too many to list here. If you see a sentiment or two that you really like,, just ask me, and I will happily let you know which set it is from. This lovely wood container is filled with so much inspiration. I used a lot of the tags Unity sends out as free gifts and cut them down to size. I also used these really large tags from Ranger. They were cut down to size as well. And of course, I used pattern paper, too, because you know I love my pattern paper. I was thinking that the recipient could jot down aspirations, hopes, fears, doubts, dreams, and or ideas. 

The next group of pictures highlight some of my favorites. This section is picture heavy.














Are you still with me? Sorry for the picture overload. I am giving away a prize this month. To be eligible, all you have to do is comment on all our posts. We love to read your comments. Thanks so much for your continued support.

Here is the hop order once more. See you again next month. Don't forget to comment.










Thanks again for hopping! See you the first Saturday in March.

Happy crafting,
Dawn

22 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Dawn! Your whole project is so amazing. So many wonderful sentiments and I love all the pretty papers. Wow wow wow! This would be a fabulous gift. Thanks so much for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of a better way to get daily affirmation than having these wonderful sentiments at your fingertips. Wonderful and creative work, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing box of goodies! It will be hard to give away but the recipient will be very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this project! So unique, and a great use of these fabulous sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a neat project! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of wonderful work
    here. This is a great idea.
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That is an amazing project, I love the idea of using all the sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your post just gave me the idea to do a bunch of Rolodex cards with Unity sentiments! I know I have a lot that have never been inked!! Thank you! lol These are all so awesome and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like a great project! Love this idea, and Unity has so many wonderful sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooh, I like this idea!!!! And I think I need to make this! So many beautiful stamps to choose from!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cool project! I LOVE the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is an incredible idea that you have executed beautifully. Such an inspiration, you and your project!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This project is amazing! I love this idea, and I could create one card each day for a year. Maybe as a gift, maybe to keep to find inspiration!? I can appreciate all that went into this. Love 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic! I have wanted to do this for about 3 years! It is great that you forged ahead with your idea. It is awesome. Yes it would make a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dawn, this is a Perfect Idea for a Fabulous gift! Love it so much! Thanks for sharing it! 🥰❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great project. Do you mind sharing the dimensions of the box? Thanks for sharing your talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Beatrice! No, I do not mind at all. The dimensions are 6 1/4" x 6 1/4" x 3". I bought this wood box from Michael's a couple of years ago. I knew it would come in handy eventually. LOL

      Delete
  17. That's pretty neat. Someone showed me how to make a paper bag (lunch size) "book" which was great for putting sentiments in and was fun to decorate. It's quite inspirational with all the sayings. Thank you for your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wowzers! What an amazingly creative idea! And such a great use for so many fabulous Unity sentiments! That much have been a lot of work, yet a rewarding project!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a fun idea! What great inspiration-thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. There are no words for that...maybe mind boggling and unbelievable. Wow what an outstanding project.

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! What a fantastic idea! Just beautiful. I love this idea, using all the amazing sentiments, and sweet little details. Just wonderful. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete