Sunday, January 10, 2016

Can You Case It, #102, A Sketch Challenge

Here is the sketch for this week's challenge at Can You Case It!


I decided to create a birthday card for this challenge.  Here it is.










The cupcake stamp is from Unity Stamp Co., called Butterfly Birthday Cupcake.  Celebrate and banner stamps are from the jubilee stamp set by the girls' paperie.  Frosting was created using tattered rose distress ink (Ranger) with my Wink of Stella brush.  The butterfly was colored with squeezed lemonade distress ink (Ranger) and my Wink of Stella brush.  The cupcake, a banner, and celebrate were all stamped in Coastal Cabana (Stampin' Up).  The other banners were stamped in squeezed lemonade and picked raspberry (Ranger).  Pattern paper is from a paper pad (Crate Paper).

Thanks for stopping by...until next week!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! I love your cheery birthday card with all these great layers. Pennants are fantastic, I need to try using them sometime on a card. Hope you have a great week!

    AJ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey AJ! Thanks for stopping in and leaving such sweet comments. I truly appreciate this. I hope you have a great week as well.

      Delete
  2. I love the layering on this card!

    ReplyDelete