Sunday, January 24, 2016

Can You Case It, #104, A Sketch Challenge

Welcome to this week's edition of Can You Case It?!  I have to say, I really LOVE this sketch!



Here is the card I created:
















I normally do not create cards with cute little animals, but I made an exception when I saw this stamp set, Lil' Smartie Pants, from Unity Stamp Co.  I thought he would be adorable on a Valentine's Day card.  The sentiment is from the same set.  I stamped it in Coastal Cabana (Stampin' Up) on white cardstock and attached it to a postage stamp die cut (Crate Paper).  The large doily is from the July 2012 SMAK kit, cre-ate (Unity).  It was also stamped in Coastal Cabana.  Pattern paper is Bo Bunny and solid pink paper is Authentique.  I used Derwent watercolor pencils on the bird image.  Thanks so much for visiting and I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful cards. 

Until next time friends...


1 comment:

  1. Just LOVE your card Dawn. The *smart* birdie made me SMILE! :)

    ReplyDelete