Sunday, January 31, 2016

Can You Case It #105, A Color Challenge

Hello my crafty friends!  I hope you are all well and in crafting mode.  Here are the colors for this week's challenge:


And here is the card I created.  I went for a masculine card.









 

The heart stamp is from a Unity Stamp Co. KOM from November 2012 called so into you.  I colored in the heart with water and a water brush on a Fired Brick (Ranger) Distress Ink pad.  The sentiment is from love is grand, also from Unity.  It is the December 2015 Sentiment Kit.  This card was finished off with pattern papers from Authentique and Echo Park.  I also added a few Prima metal hardware pieces.

Thanks for visiting; check out the rest of the team; and come play.  Hope to see you at CYCI!

Until next time...keep crafting in peace and love,

Dawn


















No comments:

Post a Comment