Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Inspired By Challenge...Beach Day

Welcome back friends!  So glad you are here!  Can I just say something? I want to be totally honest with you.  O.K.  The stamp set I used on this card was released by Unity Stamp Co. in 2015.  I'm pretty sure I purchased it in 2015.  Weellll, this is my first time using it!  Yes, because I did not feel comfortable creating with it until now.  It's such a beautiful scene and I wanted to do it justice.  So when I saw this challenge, I knew it was time.  Time to ink her up and break out of this shell.  Here is the cue:



Here is my card:


The name of the stamp set is, the unknown path.  I paper pieced her surf board and her bikini.  I colored the sand, water, and her body with Art Anthology Spray inks.  I used Prima watercolors on the sky and her hair.  I really love how this card turned out.  Well, it's late.  I spent most of my day at the beach.

Until next time,
Dawn

6 comments:

  1. Yay for finally inking her up! You did her justice, this is wonderful! I love that surfboard! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...great job paper piecing this card. I love that it's so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love her surfboard! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic scene! Lovely paper piecing~

    ReplyDelete