Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Inspired By Challenge...Campfire S'mores

Hello friends!  Thanks for stopping by...I truly appreciate it!  I am playing along with the Inspired By Challenge.  I really love these challenges.  Here is the cue:



The colors here inspired me.  Check out my card right here:

I really like how this card turned out.  I've used something on this card that I have not used in a long while...ribbon.  I think the ribbon was the perfect finishing touch.  The flower stamp is from a new Unity kit called hey friend.  I absolutely love this set.  The coffee ring stamp is also Unity from their January 2017 SMAK Kit.  The cute sentiment is A Muse Artstamps.  The flower was colored with a water color pencil and water color paint, both by Prima.

Well, thanks for looking!  I look forward to you stopping by again.

Keep crafting in love & peace,
Dawn

4 comments:

  1. Dawn: returning the crafting love by checking out what you created for the campfire s'mores Inspired By challenge and your card is a beauty! You've created a wonderful little scene combining coffee/drink with the outdoors! As if you sat on your back porch at a little bistro table covered with lace and there are pots of flowers nearby and birds flying around! Delightful! Wonderful use of the colors in Laurel's photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love that coffee cup! Thanks for playing at Inspired By :)

    ReplyDelete