Thursday, May 28, 2020

2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello friends! This is my very first time participating in a coffee lovers blog hop! Woot! Woot! I am so very excited. Have you had the chance to check out all the coffee themed projects? Wowzers! They are all so lovely. I am not a coffee drinker myself, but I do love me some hot cocoa and a cup of hot tea every now and then. Check out this fun graphic!






There are some amazing sponsors as well as prizes. Here is my card:


I created  this card on heavy weight yellow card stock. Two  strips of washi are on the right hand side of the card. I die cut a piece of brick wall paper using a Gina Marie die. I then added a card stock frame at an angle. I then stamped the woman and used a smaller size Gina Marie die. I colored her outfit, purse, mug, shoes, and the bench with Faber-Castell colored pencils. I used Prima water color pencils for her skin and hair. I am not a big fan of her hair color, but I really wanted to enter a card for this hop before it ended.  I finished the card off with a water color wash and Gina Marie enamel dots. The image stamp is from a set called, don't talk to me before my coffee, from Stampingbella. The sentiment is from the December 2014  Kit of the Month called warmth of winter from Unity  Stamp Co. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and of course I love comments. Lol
Take care and stay safe,
Dawn

13 comments:

  1. Super cute! I need to find this stamp, it's around here somewhere! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! You've done a great job of layering up the different elements, and it all coordinates so nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card and
    glad you were able
    to participate! I
    got two cards linked
    up this year.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely image and a great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this card!! Her frazzled look is me, most mornings!
    Thanks for linking up, Dawn!!

    ReplyDelete