Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Sketch n Scrap #169

I always get sketches from Sketch n Scrap, but I never play along. Find them here: http://sketchnscrap.blogspot.com. I have so many saved. So this is my first time I am participating in their challenge. I am so excited. I love this sketch. Check it out right here:




And here is a card I created based on this sketch:


I was commissioned to make this card along with the next one. I just have not added a sentiment to the next card. My customer picked the first card.

Here is the next card:


I'm curious, which one do you like more? I like the first one. The van is a stamped image. The stamp is from my favorite stamp company, Unity Stamp Co. It is from the February 2020 Kit of the Month, timeless. I love the vintage vibe.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting!


12 comments:

  1. Cute cards and
    I like the blue
    one.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both amazing Dawn! I think I like the second one better but mainly because those are colors I am more drawn too! I think colors really speak to us and so I think if it's a color scheme that we like we will be immediately drawn to it! So glad you were finally able to play along with us this month!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap and hope you will play along again real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cards and love the stitches! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! ~Deanna :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Deanna! I had a lot of fun!

      Delete
  4. Love the stitching and the old-fashioned feel. sharon D/T Sketch N Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both of these cards are very cute! I am so happy that you had a chance to play along with us! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What cool takes on the sketch!!! Both cards are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.

    ReplyDelete