Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Growing in Unity Week, Day 3

Good  morning! I hope everyone is  well! I can't believe I am halfway through my GIU week. I am having the best time. I hope I have been inspiring you in some kind of way. Be it, trying something new or looking at a particular stamp or stamps in a different way and deciding that you need them in your collection. I'm all about enabling. Today I am sharing another card with a coordinating envelope and a card that was awaiting a sentiment. I believe this is my first time using a Planner Gal by Angie Blom. Here  she is:




She  is from the Planner Girl Kit: In the Garden. I colored her with Prima water color pencils. I cut her out with a Gina Marie die. If you look at the top of the card I stamped two flowers with an overlaying sentiment. The two flowers are from Unity June 2015 Kit of the Month, She found joy. I used the same ink  on the second flower,  I just stamped it on a scrap piece of paper and stamped again on my card. The sentiment is  from the March 2020 Uniquely Unity Kit, Obsessed with your potential. I  also used the jars with botanicals from the same set on the envelope. You can see it here:



And as you can see, I used the Please Deliver To stamp again. Some of you will remember seeing this card on the Unity Show &  Tell  page. It wasn't complete. It needed a sentiment. I added a simple sentiment. I think this card will be a perfect retirement card. The vintage van comes from the Unity  February 2020 Kit of the Month, timeless. The sentiment comes from the February 2020 Whit Kit, Let your soul wander. This is a beautiful kit. Who am I kidding? All of Unity's kits are beautiful. I don't think anyone would argue with me on this.




See you again tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave a comment to be eligible for free stamps from Unity.
Peace & Love,
Dawn

32 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! That vintage van tho❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards. Specially love the van one. Great build up of papers with the card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Planner Girl, I have a few but not her. Funny how we know things but we don't remember to do them, like stamping off the ink for a lighter color so that you can then stamp something else on top of it. I do not have any KOM but I love this VW van. Looking forward to Day 4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful cards, and that van is awesome! I have that planner girl & have never used her, so thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I haven't seen this planner gal set but I love it. Thank you for sharing today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards! Great paper you have paired with both of them!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Planner Gals ... I have a few of them. Your card is so lovely; adore the design. And the 2nd card is so fun with the layers & the VW bus!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards Dawn, as always

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the VW card and use of patterned paper...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 beautiful cards again!! Love the planner girl, such pretty papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are so lovely, you have such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A super sweet planner girl card! I grew up in a VW family! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these matching envelopes!! Great job on both!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards. Love that van!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cards Dawn! I need to make a card with that planner gal! My gardening friend would love it! Super van also! Perfect vintage vibe!! See you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh I love both cards! The planner girl is so cute and I love the background. The van card is fun and cool. The yellow behind the van is perfect with the happy feeling of adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pretty cards! I especially love the image and papers you used on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful! I love this garden planner girl. And love your envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks so pretty and
    love the envelope to
    match.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh I love the van card. The planner girl is great too. I rarely decorate envelopes. Fantastic job.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That sentiment was worth waiting for on the van card!! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love that you made a matching envelope for the first card, I. Going to have to give that a try. You are definitely an inspiration Dawn. I also appreciate how supportive you are of others.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What amazing work!!! The envelope is so lovely!!! I love the background idea for your first card! And the vintage van is really beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love both cards!! I love how you use so many delicious layers of cs! Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. yeah. Thanks just had to go buy these stamps. Such an evil temptress

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the idea of the subtle stamps under the sentiment and the papers with her are perfect. That VW bus is so cute and also fun with those papers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. You are accurate all the kits are aresome by Unity now we all just need to be rich to be able purchase them all.
    You are doing some enabling on adding to my growing wish list though the Van definitely except it was in a kit and not a separate set 😓 eventually
    Once again thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love both cards, wonderful layout and papers!

    ReplyDelete