Thursday, June 4, 2020

Growing in Unity Week, Day 4

Good afternoon! I am so glad to have you here. Today I am sharing something extra special...a home decor piece with a vintage flair. I have had this 7Gypsies Receipt Holder for some time. I always knew I was going to create something inspirational with it, but like a lot of my projects, it was put on the back burner. Well, now that it's summer, I'm hoping to create more home decor pieces, so please stay tuned. But for today, I have this:






I have the hardest time photographing hanging things, so please excuse the photography. I used several kits for this piece. The first vintage lady comes from the Unity December 2016 SMAK Kit, living each day. The sentiment comes from the same kit. The second lady comes from the Unity November 2018 SMAK Kit, open your eyes. The sentiment comes from the Unity May 2014 Kit of the Month, Hey Girl. The third girl comes from the Unity set Damn Girl. And last but not least, this lovely lady comes from the Unity April 2017 SMAK Kit, sparkle every day. The sentiment comes from the Unity August 2015 SMAK  Kit, A little bit more. This project was completed with pretty pattern paper, washi, and metal accents. Here are a few more pics:









I can't believe I only have one more day. Thanks for all the love and support. It is greatly appreciated. And remember, don't leave without commenting. I want you to be eligible to win some free stamps from Unity. Enjoy your day and stay safe!

Peace & Love,
Dawn

32 comments:

  1. Amazing creative project❤️ I ❤️It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing!!! Love it so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great combination of stamps on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooooooooh! my knees have gone weak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the ladies. You sure do like to take things out of many kits done you! Looking forward to tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing. I love the ladies you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is awesome I love it so much! I always make cards but never think about wall hangings. This is incredible-the colors you used and design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing project so wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful inspirational project! I love the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! This is so cool! I really love the vintage ladies and the soft colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just fabulous! What a fun project. I used to make home decor pieces (usually gifts) and they're really enjoyable to make. I have a large window with 6 places for images like this that I bought a couple years ago ... for my craft room. Like you say, it's on the back burner. lol One of these days ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these ladies and layers!!!! I love how sexy you made them 😘😉

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such an interesting project - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This looks cool
    and a great idea.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I Love this project! Would totally hang this in my place. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration and information!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a stunningly beautiful and chic project!!! Love it!!!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dawn, this is so incredibly beautiful!!! I have really been enjoying your week and can’t believe it’s almost over either.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful piece of art!!! Very cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. All those ladies go so perfectly together and a great decor piece.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so much fun! I love the vintage feel of it all! Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the way this turned out! Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That receipt holder is really awesome and you turned it into such a great vintage decor piece with those ladies and their quotes! Now for you to find the perfect place in your home to hang it!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WOW, Dawn!!! This is amazing!!!
    Love it!! Such a sweet treasure

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow
    I like vintage looks just do not own any from unity yet. Keep up the great work .

    ReplyDelete
  25. Super cute project! I love the vintage ladies in the smak kits!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cool. One of my fav projects I've ever seen!

    ReplyDelete