Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Growing in Unity Week, Day Two

Hello! I am so glad you are back! I promise...today's post is not as long as yesterday's. Today I  am sharing a card  with a coordinating envelope. I  hope you  like it.

















Please forgive me, but I do not remember the name of this feather stamp. I looked and looked and was unable to find the packaging for it. I also looked on the Unity website, but was unsuccessful. I will have to ask Kelli. This is one of my favorite stamps. I love how raw it is. It definitely has an indigenous vibe. I colored this bloom of feathers with Faber-Castell colored pencils as well as Prismacolor colored  pencils from the landscape set. I kept the card design simple which is so hard for me to do. I wanted to add something, I have no idea what, but I finally convinced myself that nothing else was needed. And as a side note, I really, really love how the white pops on the kraft card stock.

This card was created on a yellow card base. I stamped the bloom of feathers and the sentiment on kraft card stock. This sentiment really speaks to me. So many times, I will buy a stamp set just for the sentiment(s) because it is so powerful and I feel the need  to share it, hoping that it speaks to someone else too.  This sentiment is from the February 2018 Layers of Life,  what you  really love. I added a couple of arrows to the top and bottom of the card. These stamps come from bravely change.

I created a  kraft envelope to accompany this beauty. I stamped a dream catcher on the right side. The dream catcher is from the July  2019 Kit  of the Month, be a lot. This is the first time I have ever used this gorgeous kit. I colored it using a couple of the pencils I used on the bloom of feathers. I also used  glitter pens from Kaisercraft to give it an ethereal feel. I also stamped, please deliver to, on the envelope. First time using this stamp too! I'm definitely going to use this more.

Well here are a few more pics. Don't forget to leave a comment to be eligible for a prize pack from Unity. See you again tomorrow. Peace & Love Always




37 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this! I think I may have this stamp, so the search begins😘

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love this card! Yes the white totally pops and the image is awesome. I love that sentiment, it is dramatic and meaningful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coloring on the Kraft, Dawn! It really pops. It is cool that God has given us unique sets of talents and a “call” to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I think I love anything on Kraft cardstock. Looking forward to tomorrow's post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely as always and I need to focus more on my envelopes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card & envelope set. Love that sentiment, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful set!!! Love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Dawn! Love the card/envelope combo... and the elegance of Kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think this is just stunning! I can see why it's one of your very favorites. And I love the matching envelope. And I love the pencil coloring on kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So beautiful!! I love coloring on craft!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your colouring on kraft, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card! I love to use colored pencils on colored cardstock. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice card and envelope. I haven't used my Please Deliver To stamp much, but together with the dreamcatcher it is quite lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just gorgeous! I love your colors on kraft. Just beautiful. One of my favorite florals too. I used it for my GIU week too, it's called "keep it simple" stamp kit. Here is how I used it: https://mykraftkloset.weebly.com/blog/growing-in-unity-day-4-floral-gate-fold-card Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Neat card and love the envelope!

    Linda Abel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card but that envelope is WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning! Absolutely love the vibes from this card. You really rocked it on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card and envelope. I love the colors you chose. <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this blue on Kraft! That envelope is a perfect compliment to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card and
    envelope. Love
    the colors and
    dreamcatcher.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card and envelope! I love the designs and colors on the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, I’ve never seen this one!! Love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So beautiful!! I love coloring on kraft!! It’s my jam!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the matching envelope. Somebody will love getting this!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another beautiful piece of art! Love.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So great with the colors on the kraft paper. I always think of that as a base, not a top layer, but love how it came out. Decorating the envelope is the icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful with all the simple detail and colors
    You did a stunning job on the card and envelope

    ReplyDelete
  28. LOVE this card... looks so cool on Kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete