Thursday, August 15, 2013

New to the world of blogging

Finally, this girl has a blog!  I am so excited to get my blog underway.  Please allow me to introduce myself (ode to Jay Z):  My name is  Dawn Fields.  I have been married to my husband, George, for 18 years come August 19.  We have two wonderful boys, Cameron and Dylan, and a dog we all love to pieces named Charlee.  I have been scrapbooking for a very long time; let's just say, before scrapbooking was even called scrapbooking (ha!).  I have been stamping and making cards for about 7 years.  I love paper crafting.  It soothes my soul and brings me great joy.  I can rattle on forever.  Make sure you check out my shop on etsy, lovepaperetc.etsy.com and come back here soon.  Have an awesome evening.  Until next time, peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment