Friday, February 7, 2014

Unity Stamp Co. Friends with Flair Post; February 7, 2014

Hello friends,

I have been wanting to alter a picture frame with one of Unity's awesome sentiment stamps for some time now; mission accomplished!  Yey me!  Since Valentine's Day is in 6 days, I decided to go with this sentiment from the December 2013 KOM (Happy love Day).  I also decided not to go with traditional Valentine's Day colors so that this frame can be displayed year round.  I stamped the sentiment with Coastal Cabana (Stampin' Up).  Copics and Sharpies were also used to fill in the image.  Patterned paper and chipboard embellishments are My Minds Eye.  I really love how this frame turned out!  I can't wait to start the next one.  Stay tuned, but until then, here are the pics for this one.  Thanks for visiting and have an incredible week.  Dawn




 





No comments:

Post a Comment