Thursday, February 5, 2015

Friends with Flair February 6, 2015

Hey Everyone!  It was so frigid here today in Northeast Ohio.  I don't know if I mentioned this before, but I have the sweetest dog who loves to go on walks and sniff all of her surroundings.  Today was no different.  So, when I got off of work, she was ready to go.  So we're walking, about 15 minutes into our walk and she decides she wants to walk on this busy street.  We haven't walked on this street in like, months.  I do not like to take her on this street when there is a lot of snow.  I don't know what I was thinking.  She pulls me off the street into this heavily snowy area.  I underestimate the depth of the snow and I go down on my knees and hands and the only part of my dog's body you could see is her head.  I'm sure we looked quite the pair.  Luckily my house is near...for fear of frost bite.  It was only 10 degrees outside.  Well onto my card.  I hope I gave you a good laugh! 

Today, for Friends with Flair over on the unity stamp co. blog, I made a card using the Itty Bitty called, Call Me...I'll Laugh at You!  I love this stamp set.  It just makes me smile.  I stamped the sentiment and image in Staz On black ink.  The pattern paper is Crate Paper and the library card and pocket is Fancy Pants.  Thanks for visiting.  How was your day?!




19 comments:

  1. Love this stamp and you have coordinated perfectly with the papers. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and adore this sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and that sentiment fits perfectly with your snow story! And btw I am highly jealous of the snow. We don't get snow where I'm at and I miss it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. I know this winter snow is the pits. We got a big fall for 2 days. I am so ready for Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card and story to go along with it! Poor doggie, my kids and I are always out playing in the snow and we always make sure to shovel for all the little paws of our doggie neighbors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE THIS! And your story made me smile...but I'm so glad you didn't get frost bite. Stay warm and crafty this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a good story. So glad you weren't hurt!! Reminds me of last winter when I foolishly ran out in flip-flops to catch the FedEx driver. My feet slipped out from under me and WHAM! Down I went right onto the hard-packed ice.....flat on my back, with my head hitting down hard. The driver was extremely concerned and didn't want to leave without making sure I was okay and had someone to look after me. So nice. It took a couple of days to clear the cobwebs out of my fuzzy brain after that!!! Some might say the cobwebs never did get completely cleared away! Ha.

    Love your card with the vintage telephone and the old library card! Saw you on Unity FWF.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot,.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The perfect card to go with your story! I bet you two were a sight, I can only imagine since I live in a part of California that gets no snow! My day is going great - we are finally getting rain!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun card and sentiment. Made me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear, sounds like the kind of pickle I find myself in. lol. Fabulous card and like the way you layered your papers. from FWF

    ReplyDelete
  11. My day was not as cold as yours! Just very wet in Northern California. So glad you two weren't hurt in that fall. I really like your card and style. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I came over from Unity FWF. Your card is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your choice of papers and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am sure your dog loved it. But I am glad you were not hurt. Stay warm and I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just added this stamp to my collection ... love the library card design.

    ReplyDelete