Thursday, July 23, 2015

Friends with Flair...July 24.2015

Hello Everyone!  Today I am sharing a project using one of my favorite sentiment stamps.  It is by Unity Stamp Co. and Donna Downey.  It is called Beautiful Place, Clear Head.  For me, a beautiful place is anywhere with water.  Whenever I visit a beach, my soul is restored.  I can always clear my head at the beach.  This project is my first attempt at wood pallet art.  Let me know what you think. I really enjoyed putting this together.  Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful week-end!





11 comments:

  1. Pretty card! I love this bright color combination!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty good job for your first attempt at wood pallet art! This stamp/sentiment is perfect for being artsy & showing what exactly it is that helps you clear your head. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...interesting project,it's outrageous and fabulous.Love the sentiment,it's so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome with that sentiment, and colorful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the elements you chose and the saying really make for a great piece - the ocean sure has restorative qualities doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy, that just says it all! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete