Sunday, May 15, 2016

Can You Case It #120, A Sketch Challenge

Welcome back friends!  So glad you took the time to visit.  I hope everyone has had an amazing week and is ready for what the upcoming week will bring.  I am sitting here posting this blog after celebrating my oldest son's 19th birthday.  I am stuffed from Chinese food and Dairy Queen ice cream cake (Oreo Blizzard).  Yummy!  He has always liked DQ's ice cream cakes; me not so much.  Apparently DQ has changed their recipe and I thought it was so good.  He said that he likes the old recipe better.  How's that for irony?

Can You Case It has a sketch challenge this week for us card makers.  Check it out right here:


Here is my card showcasing this fabulous sketch:






Supply List:
1.  Sentiment (Tim Holtz;Stampers Anonymous)
2.  Acetate compass die cut (Basic Grey)
3,  Sentiment was stamped in Island Indigo (Stampin' Up)
4.  Background was created with oil pastels (Prima)

Thanks for visiting and make sure you visit the rest of the CYCI Design Team for even more inspiration!

Until next week my friends...
Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment