Sunday, April 2, 2017

Can You Case It #152, A Color Challenge

Hello Friends! Welcome back to the CYCI challenge! Here is an amazing color combo presented by our very own, Amber:Image may contain: texthttp://canyoucaseit.com/?p=3663

With this springy combo of colors I decided to make an Easter card with little Buttercup (Unity Stamp Co.):









 Isn't she the cutest lil' bunny ever?  I have had her for a couple of years and this is my first time inking her up.  I colored her with Copics and Prima water color pencils.  The sentiment is also from the Buttercup set (Unity Stamp Co.).  Other supplies used are:  felt cloud (Basic Grey); pattern paper (Webster's Pages); chipboard flower (Crate Paper); and die cut paper (Heidi Swapp).  The mini wood flower I received as a freebie from Unity.

I really appreciate you taking the time to visit.  Please come again next week for a sketch challenge.

Until next time,
Dawn





No comments:

Post a Comment