I purchased this floral tin wreath a year ago. I recently figured out what I wanted to do with it. I decided to alter it as a mini wreath. I conveniently had three chipboard circles lying on my craft desk waiting to be used. I covered two with cardstock and the one that will be seen with patterned paper. I glued them together and then adhered them to the tin wreath. I found the autumn sprigs at Pat Catan's. They were adhered to the chipboard circle. The chipboard sentiments are Basic Grey; foam adhesive was used on the sentiment. I inked the wood flower and wood leaves with Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads. Another chipboard sentiment (cherish) was attached to the wood leaves. I punched a hole in the top of the wreath to accommodate burlap ribbon. And voila! I loved how it turned out!
Thanks for visiting!