Sunday, October 20, 2013

Rustic Thank You Card

We are now in the season to give thanks.  Not that we shouldn't be grateful year round.  I created this thank you card with fall in mind.  I had purchased this floral stamp a little while back.  I am just now using it for the first time.  Sometimes, I think I am more of a collector than a crafter (LOL).  The stamped image is gorgeous!  I will be using this stamp plenty on future creations.  This wild geranium was created in collaboration between Unity Stamp Co. and Donna Downey. 

The plaid paper is Graphic 45 and cardstock is Bazzill; twine is Canvas Corp; brad is Fancy Pants; and wood flag is JilliBean Soup.  I inked the wood flag to age it a bit.  I used a Stampin' Up window framelit to create the window on this card.  Card measures 5" x 5".

Thanks for visiting my blog; have a wonderdul day.

Spread the love of crafting,

Dawn


No comments:

Post a Comment