Friday, November 22, 2013

Rustic Christmas Gift Card Holder

I found this darling, red, drawstring burlap bag at Michael's.  I decided to alter it as a gift card holder.  This was a fun, quick, simple project.  I pulled out this Tim Holtz ticket stamp and inked it with my new Tim Holtz markers.  A while back, I purchased this felt flower (Jolee's) from Michael's.  I also purchased a pack of mini wooden, Maya Road rulers, a little while back as well. 

Initially, I thought I was going with just the ticket and flower; then I thought this bag needed a little something more.  So I dug through bags and drawers of embellishments and came across the wood rulers I never used.  I laid the ruler between the ticket and flower and said, "that'll work." (LOL)

This little bag can also be used as a gift bag for small items, i.e. jewelry.

Thanks for hanging out at my blog for a little bit.  Let me know what you think!

Much love and peace,

Dawn



No comments:

Post a Comment