Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Foxy Winter Day Gift Bag

I love this fox rubber stamp from Unity Stamp Co. When I first saw it on their website, I knew I had to have it! Ha! I thought I was going to make cards with it (I'm sure I still will), but I decided to use it on a small kraft bag. Here are the steps in creating this shabbby style gift bag: I inked a section of cream colored cardstock with Antique Linen Distress Ink (Tim Holtz). I inked up the foxes from Foxy Christmas (Unity Stamp Co.) in Chocolate Chip ink (Stampin' Up). I used a Spellbinder's die to cut out the label the foxes are on and adhered it to a journaling card (Authentique) I cut from a sheet of patterned paper. I cut out two more journaling cards (Authentique) and lined them up on the left side of the bag to look like one continuous strip of paper. I adhered a doily to the strip. I attached the foxes with foam adhesive. I also inked the entire doily with Antique Linen ink and the edge with Chocolate Chip ink. I made the tag from another journaling card (Authentique) and used a ticket punch on two ends. I attached the gift tag with gold sparkle hemp cord (Lawn Fawn). I hope you enjoyed looking at this creation as much as I enjoyed creating it! Thanks for looking! Peace and love, Dawn




No comments:

Post a Comment