Friday, April 18, 2014

Friends with Flair...Friday, April 18, 2014

Hello Friends,

Today, I am participating in Unity's Friends with Flair.  Since Mother's Day is coming up, I thought I make a Mother's Day card.  This is a nice size card; it measures 4 1/4" x 8 7/8"!  The large flower is from this month's SMAK Kit (Wildflowers and Wings).  I loooovvvee this SMAK kit!  I know I am going to use it a lot!  The images are gorgeous.  The 'mom' stamp is from the April 2011 KOM (small things matter most) and the sentiment is from the September 2013 KOM (Happiness Has No Limit).  The flower was stamped in crushed olive (Tim Holtz).  The petals were colored with squeezed lemonade (Tim Holtz) and the leaves were colored with shabby shutters (Tim Holtz).  The center of the flower was colored with seedless preserves (Tim Holtz).  A little sparkle was added with my wink of stella brush pen.  The chipboard tag is Basic Grey and the bead is from Blue Moon beads.

Thanks for looking!

Happy Easter to everyone,

Dawn




No comments:

Post a Comment