Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Unity be Inspired Challenge (March/April 2014)

Hello Friends,

It's been awhile since I've entered the Unity be Inspired Challenge.  I would love to participate more, but that thing we call time, gets away from me, or I forget.  Sound familiar?  Well, here is my entry.  But first, the instructions in creating this get well card:  I stamped the mason jar from the jar of sunshine set (Unity and Simple Stories) in pumice stone (Tim Holtz) onto watercolor paper (Canson).  I then shaded in the jar with a watercolor crayon, Tempting Turquoise (Stampin' Up).  I then stamped the butterfly from Here Today, Here Tomorrow (Itty Bitty, Unity) in worn lipstick (Tim Holtz).  I stamped the sentiment which is from Happiness Has No Limit (KOM-Unity) in crushed curry (Stampin' Up) onto a tag and I cut the top part of the tag off.  I added some patterned paper, a sequin, and some twine, and voila!  Good luck to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment