Welcome back friends and hopefully welcome to some newbies for this week's sketch challenge at Can You Case It! We have an amazing sketch for you this week. Check it out right here:
I've seen so many cards lately featuring stacked mugs, so I thought I give it a whirl. I really enjoyed coloring all of the mugs. This card makes me happy...what about you? So you wanna know what products I used in creating this happy card?
Here is the list:
1. Image and sentiment both come from a Unity Stamp Co. Kit of the Month June 2014, In Love with Love
2. Inks: Stampin' Up markers and water color crayon
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Markers
Image was stamped in Stampin' Up Early Espresso and then colored using the above inks
3. Pattern paper: The Girls Paperie
The banners were actual banners on a sheet of paper and I just cut them out
4. Strathmore Mixed Media Paper
5. Darice Heavyweight Cardstock
Thanks for visiting! I hope I'll see your happy creations on our blog. I can't wait!
Until next time...