Pretty amazing, right?! When I first saw this sketch, I knew I was going to use butterflies. I don't know why, but this sketch screams butterflies to me. LOL So here's my card. It's not quite how I envisioned it, but my cards never are and I'm sure this holds true for many card makers. I'd love to hear what others have to say about this. Don't be shy...leave your thoughts and comments below.
1. Butterfly stamp is from Delight in Beauty (Unity Stamp Company)
2. Sentiment stamp is from Smile in your Dreams (Unity Stamp Company)
3. Stamp that resembles eyelashes to me is from the August 2015 SMAK Kit (Unity Stamp Company). It was stamped in Shaded Lilac (Ranger, Tim Holtz)
4. Embossing powder is called Enchanted Gold (Ranger)
5. Watercolor backgrounds created with oil pastels (Prima)
6. Brads (Basic Grey)
7. Sentiment stamped in Spiced Marmalade (Ranger, Tim Holtz)
8. Pattern paper (My Minds Eye)
Thanks for stopping by and make sure you check out the rest of the CYCI Design Team inspiring creations.
Until next time,