Saturday, June 9, 2018

Inspired By Challenge

Hello all!  I hope everyone is enjoying their summer; I know I am.  I have been doing a little planting, some sitting on my porch, and of course, plenty of crafting.  Today I am participating in the Inspired By challenge (summer on the porch).  Go here for details, theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com.  This is my very first time participating in this challenge.  Now that I am off for the summer, maybe I'll participate in more.  We'll just have to see what happens.  I'll keep you updated.  For this card, I used my now favorite stamp ever, a Unity Stamp called You Are Forever Beautiful.  This stamp is gorgeous!  It is a joy to color.  It is also huge.  The pretty lady is from Unity's July 2014 Kit of the Month.  This is my first time inking her up.  Wow! Right?!  I know.  My excuse is so many stamps, not enough time.  LOL




Oh!  I almost forgot!  Participants have a chance of winning a fabulous prize package of Unity stamps!  This is the good stuff!




Thanks for stopping by!  See you soon!
Keep crafting in love and peace,
Dawn

10 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!! Love the subtle colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with you...so many stamps and not enough time! I have some I haven't inked up yet. If my husband knew that he'd cut me off. Lol great card. The colors really work!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And then when you have amazing companies like Unity, offering great stamps with great sales, it is so hard to resist. Thanks for your compliments!

      Delete
  3. This is wonderful! I love the image and your subtle coloring! I have to practice that! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOOOOOOOOVE this! Your paper-piecing of the hat and dress is just ingenious and so pretty! The subtle pinks and green that you picked up in the horizontal sentiments are beautiful! What a lovely creation! So happy you played with our Inspired By challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete