Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Inspired By Challenge...Backyard BBQ

Well hello!  I hope you are enjoying your summer doing whatever it is you enjoy doing!  I most certainly am.  One of them is card challenges.  I am playing along once again with the inspired by challenge.  Here is the inspiration:



I knew right away that my card was going to be patriotic and what supplies I was going to use because a few months ago, I picked up a sweet pack of ephemera, by Pink paislee.  The collection is called Sweet Freedom.  I also picked up this star collage stamp from the same stamping convention in Akron, Ohio.  It is created by Technique Junkies and it is called star collage.

Check out my clean and simple card right here:


I absolutely love this tag!  I think it is gorgeous!

Well, thanks for stopping by and come back soon!

Happy Fourth to my friends in the USA!

Keep crafting in love and peace,
Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, I am loving that paper! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

    ReplyDelete