Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Inspired by Challenge...Let's Go Camping

Well hello friends!  I'm playing along again with the Inspired by Challenge.  The cue this time is let's go camping.  I am really enjoying their challenges.  They are so much fun!  Here is the inspiration:



And here is my take:


For this card I used the following supplies:
Pattern paper:  Pink Paislee
Arrow stamp:  Unity Stamp Co.
Kraft tag
Die cut star:  Pink Paislee
Wood Button:  Basic Grey
Chipboard bear:  My Mind's Eye

I just love this bear...he is so cute holding his sign.  Well thanks for stopping by and come back soon.

Keep crafting in love and peace,
Dawn

4 comments:

  1. This card is awesome! Love all your elements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card! Love the certification and that cute bear! Thanks for playing at Inspired By :)

    ReplyDelete