Thanks for stopping by! I hope everyone had an amazing week and will have even a more amazing week-end. The weather here in Twinsburg, Ohio has been beautiful; especially after such a long, cold, snowy winter. Today was a huge day for my oldest son; he drove for the very first time by himself. It was a major feat for me as well. I was so worried; he's a great driver, but I felt like I was sending him out to a pack of wolves. He did make it back unscathed; what a relief (lol)! He enjoyed his new found independence. I am so proud of him!
I have not participated in Friends with Flair for a couple of weeks; I've missed you guys. Since this is graduation time, I decided to make a graduation card. I got to play with some gelatos for the very first time; boy are they fun. The Unity stamp used on this card is called capture confident dreams.
Here are the steps used in creating this card:
1. Spritz watercolor paper with water and blend in yellow gelato.
2. Stamp image in coastal cabana by Stampin' Up
3. Use water, fingers, and brush to apply gelatos to feathers and dream catcher
4. Use corner rounder on opposite ends of stamped panel
5. Apply gelato to wood feather (The Paper Bakery)
6. Add ruffled trim
7. Use decorative scissors on patterned paper piece
8. Adhere stamped panel to patterned paper panel with foam adhesive
Thanks for stopping by.